Our Commitment to Privacy
When you visit our Sites, we collect two types of information: personal information you give us and usage information automatically collected as you browse our Sites. The following are the specific types of information we collect from you.
Information You Give Us. We collect information you give us on our Sites and when you register for and use our Services. Examples include the following:
● Registration and Profile Information. When you register to use our services, inquire as to our products, or create a profile, we collect various kinds of information about you including, your name, address, and email address; and other profile information you provide; demographic information; and information you upload like photos, files, and documents.
● Contact Information. We collect the email addresses you provide for contacts you enter or upload.
● Payment Information. If you choose to purchase a product or use a paid account or service, our payment processing vendor collects your credit card information and billing address.
● Content Related Information. When uploading pictures, a name and an email address may be required. Generally, the information collected helps us to communicate with you regarding content that you have submitted. For instance, we may use your email address to notify you of the status of the content you have submitted.
Information We Collect Automatically. While you visit or use our Sites or Services, certain information, including personal information, is collected about your use of the Sites and Services. Examples include the following:
● Log and Usage Data. When you visit the Sites, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider the IP address will be different every time you log on. We use Log Data to monitor the use of the Site and Services, and for the Site's technical administration.
In addition we may track the photos you like on our site to provide you with better service. We use this information for internal system administration, to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the Site. Such information may also be used to gather demographic information, such as country of origin and Internet Service Provider. We may link this information with your personal information.
Any or all of these activities with regard to Site usage information may be performed on our behalf by our service providers, including, for example, our analytics vendor(s) and our e-mail management partner(s).
A session cookie enables certain features of the Site and our Services and is deleted from your computer when you disconnect from or leave the Site. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
In the mobile environment, most mobile operating systems offer device-based opt-out choices that are transmitted to companies providing interest-based advertising. To set an opt-out preference for a mobile device identifier (such as Apple's IDFA or Android's GAID), visit the device manufacturer's current choice instructions pages, or read more about sending signals to limit ad tracking for your operating system here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choices.
Please note that these settings must be performed on each device (including each web browser on each device) for which you wish to opt-out, and if you clear your cookies or if you use a different browser or device, you will need to renew your opt-out preferences. You may sign-up to receive emails or other communications from us. If you would like to discontinue receiving this content, you may update your marketing preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in the emails or toggling off the “Opt-in” button located in your privacy setting page.
We do not respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals sent to us by your browser at this time. To learn more about how DNT works, please visit http://allaboutdnt.com/.
Purpose and Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
The purpose for which we process information about you are as follows:
● To operate and improve our Sites and Services and to foster a positive user experience;
● To allow us to process orders that you have placed for our products;
● To enable secure use of the Sites and Services;
● To obtain feedback, to conduct market analysis, and to analyze usage of the Sites and Services in order to develop, customize and improve the Sites and Services;
● To publish comments that you make to our publicly accessible blogs;
● To enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share files with users you designate;
● To send you communications relating to your use of the Service, including, for example, welcoming and confirmation emails; responses to your emails, support inquiries, submissions, comments, requests or complaints; information on updates to services from that better meet your needs; and notification if you win a contest;
● With your consent, to send you surveys or newsletters, to contact you about services, products, activities, special events or offers from us or our partners and for other marketing, informational, and promotional purposes;
● To meet legal obligations;
● To protect our rights and property; and
● For other purposes about which we notify you.
● where we need it to perform a contract or sale with you;
● where the processing is in our legitimate interests (including the purposes described above);
● where we need it to comply with a legal obligation; or
● if we otherwise have your consent.
Annual Statement about Personal Information Collected
1) Over the past twelve months, the following categories of consumers’ personal information has been collected by us:
b. Telephone number
c. Email address
e. Home and billing addresses
f. Payment information
2) Over the past twelve months, we have collected consumers’ personal information from the following categories of sources:
a. Victussports.com checkout
b. Victussports.com account
c. Email signup form on footer
3) Over the past twelve months, the following are the business or commercial purposes for collecting, or sharing consumers’ personal information:
a. Fulfillment of orders
b. Email marketing
c. SMS marketing
4) Over the past twelve months, the following are the categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed consumers’ personal information:
a. Email and SMS service provider
b. Payment processor
c. Advertising platform
We periodically offer our customers the opportunity to sign up to receive news about products, new offers and special promotions offered by Victus Sports or other companies offering products and services which may be of interest to you. As a customer, you may choose not to receive marketing e-mails and you may opt out from receiving these e-mails by not signing up to receive this information. Signing up to receive promotional information is completely voluntary and not required to enjoy or website.
Sharing of Personal Information
● Third Party Service Providers/Vendors: We may use third party partners to help operate the Site and deliver our features and Services, and may share your information with service providers and other third parties that provide products or Services for or through this Site or for our business (such as Web site or database hosting companies, address list hosting companies, e-mail service providers, analytics companies, market research, distribution companies, credit card processors, fulfillment companies, and other similar service providers that use such information on our behalf). The information shared in such situation is the same information that would be utilized by Victus had it provided the services for itself.
● Business Partners: With your consent, we may share your information with business partners whose sites you have submitted content to, in order to allow them to provide you with offers, promotions, products, and services.
● Legal Compliance and Protection of Rights and Interests: In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, to defend against legal claims, to prevent abuse, to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request.
● Affiliates: We disclose your personal information to affiliated companies related by common ownership or control with Victus to carry out regular business activities.
● Corporate Transactions: If Victus is involved in a merger, acquisition, dissolution, sale of all or a portion of its assets, or other fundamental corporate transaction, we reserve the right to sell or transfer your information as part of the transaction. In such an event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership, incompatible new uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Securing Your Information
Victus is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of personal information. We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. Due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we make no guarantee as to the security of your information or that your information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. Victus Sports will notify you in accordance with applicable laws in the event of a security breach relating to your personal information.
We process your personal information for the minimum period necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice, unless there is a specific legal requirement for us to keep the data for a longer retention period. We determine the appropriate retention period based on the amount, nature, and sensitivity of your personal information, and after the retention period ends, we will delete or anonymize your personal information. When we are unable to do so for technical reasons, we will ensure that appropriate measures are put in place to prevent any further such use of your personal information.
Third Party Links
Our Sites or Services may contain links to third party websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personally identifiable information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Your Access and Other Data Subject Rights
We respect your control over your personal information. You may exercise any of the following rights by sending an email with details of your request to email@example.com or by calling us at (267) 225-2287.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identify before taking further action on your request, for security purposes.
● Request access to the personal information that we process about you;
● Request that we correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information about you;
● Request deletion of personal information about you;
● Request restrictions, temporarily or permanently, on our processing of some or all personal information about you;
● Request transfer of personal information to you or a third party where we process the data based on your consent or a contract with you, and where our processing is automated; and
● Opt-out or object to our use of personal information about you where our use is based on your consent or our legitimate interests.
Depending on where you live, you may have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or other regulatory agency if you believe that we have violated any of the rights concerning personal information. We encourage you to first reach out to us at info@Victussports.com, so we have an opportunity to address your concerns directly before you do so.
Victus Sports does not collect information from children under 13 and specifically prohibits children under 13 from entering any parts of the website where personal information may be collected. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has submitted personal information to the website without the knowledge of Victus Sports, please contact Victus Sports at info@Victussports.com so we may delete the information collected. Victus Sports is committed to complying fully with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and encourages parents and children to visit the “OnGuard Online” website maintained by the Federal Trade Commission for additional information about protecting the privacy of children on line.
International transfer of information collected
Please be aware that personal information may be transferred, stored, and processed outside of your country, including in the USA. Although we take steps to provide adequate safeguards, the data protection laws in those countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country.
Limitation of Liability
Changes to Privacy Statement