My 6 year old is a bigger than majority of kids in his age group. He launches the ball when hitting. I can see a huge improvement in his form and follow through with the bat! It’s like our little secret weapon!
Vandal Senior League -10 - USA Baseball
Steal the Show with the all new Vandal -10 USA certified, one-piece aluminum hybrid bat. Engineered with a carbon composite barrel-end creating an ultra-balanced design with low M.O.I. for faster bat speeds through the zone and faster ball exit speeds. The Vandal combines a ringless barrel made of multi-variable wall thickness for a more flexible sweet spot with a micro-perforated soft-touch grip for the unmatched performance you would expect from a Victus bat.
- Ringless barrel design made of multi-variable wall thickness
- Carbon composite barrel end creates an ultra-light swing weight for maximum bat speed
- One-piece hybrid design engineered and built with the highest grade alloy available
- Micro-perforated touch grip for superior feel and control
- 2 5/8” barrel diameter
- USA Baseball certified
- One-year warranty included
- Approved for play in AABC Baseball, Babe Ruth & Cal Ripken Baseball, Dixie Youth Baseball, Dixie Boys Baseball, Little League ®, Pony Baseball and NABF Baseball
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My kids favorite big leaguer swings a Victus bat. He is so excited to have a Victus bat he can use in games. Good move with the USA approved bat.
My 10 year old has been swinging this bat for about a week off the tee and soft toss work. We have been measuring exit speeds of various bats and the Vandal is recording exit speeds that are 2-3 mph higher than all the other bats. He loves the grip and the light swing.
My older son has had the Vandal for a while, and his little brother always wanted it. Now he can be just like his older brother.