My college team is sponsored by demarini so I have tried the goods, and I would chose the NOX all day. It felt more balanced but still having that end loaded effect in the ball. There are times I felt like I barely got the ball and it would carry far out into the outfield.
Awarded Bat Digest's 'BBCOR Diamond' for 2021: Find Out Why
Built with obnoxious speed, power and performance in mind. The all new NOX BBCOR Two-Piece Hybrid is an aluminum bat eight years in the making. Combining the latest bat tech with an aesthetic unlike anything else on the market - the NOX is built for ballplayers from the inside out.
Featuring an end-loaded design equipped with a military-grade aluminum barrel and carbon composite handle connected by our Two Smooth Impact Connection system for reduced vibration during contact. The ringless barrel with multi-variable wall thickness creates a thinner, more flexible sweet spot for maximum energy transfer and a higher M.O.I.
- Two-piece hybrid design built with a carbon composite handle and military-grade aluminum barrel
- 2SIX, our Two Smooth Impact Connection, is a double banded vibration reducing connection comprised of a threaded connection between handle and barrel with two vibration dampening rings
- Dual band technology helps to minimize all unwanted, harsh vibrations from traveling to the players’ hands at contact, while the threaded connection helps to keep the bat stiff and maximize energy transfer to the ball
- Ringless barrel design made of multi-variable wall thicknesses create a thinner, more flexible sweet spot for unmatched performance
- More mass built into the barrel for maximum energy transfer and a higher M.O.I.
- Pro-tapered handle shape for more top-hand control and an ergonomic fit for comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Definitely more pop than the Meta but more end load. Lighter swing than The Goods and LS Select; plus cheaper and hotter paint graphics.
This bat seems to be hotter than my sons Meta.
this bat is dope can’t wait to hit dingers with it
Very well balanced bat. Great feel on barreled up balls and feel on balls that miss the large sweet spot. Great grip and handle. Loud resonating sound is deafening.
this bat is sweet it is definitely in my opinion the best bat out there 100% victus absolutely killed it
Top 3 bbcor in the game right now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great feel, a little heavier feeling, but good pop!
I've used the Vandal and loved it. I'm excited to get my hands on a two-piece from Victus. They make great bats.